Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Home Brew Hard Cider


Me and a friend recently found the joys of hard cider (not unpalatable like most beers, just the right balance between sweet and tart, with around 5% ABV to boot!) and no sooner do we finish a $10 six pack(!) of bottles than do I StumbleUpon this step by step how to of making your own cider. Just missed apple season too, for shame.

  Now that it's fall and the apples are ripe in my neck of the woods (New Hampshire), I thought I'd share a recipe for home brew hard cider. It's a very simple first-time home brew and it's very rewarding. I've never liked the taste of beer or any other alcohol for that matter, but a good cider is hard not to like.

Firstly, this Instructable will explain the process for producing all natural, organic, 100% hand made hard cider

[link]

No comments:

Post a Comment